Chapel Hill Day Care Center
The Chapel Hill Day Care Center is an early childhood education center located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
We are a nationally-accredited, five-star early childhood education program located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
We have several qualities that we believe set us apart.
- Our small group size allows children to get the attention they need. Our child-to-teacher ratio is one of the best in the area and exceeds state licensing requirements.
- Our caregivers are highly qualified and respect the language, culture and values of individual families.
- We are a relationship-focused program. We know children need healthy relationships to thrive, and we are committed to creating and cultivating individual relationships with children and families.
- As a nonprofit program, what drives our decision making is research-based best practices.
- We are committed to socioeconomic diversity. Because of our dedication to accessible child care, 30% of our families receive some kind of financial assistance.
- Although we are expensive, our high tuition allows us to hire the best caretakers and continue to offer premium programs.
- We've been doing this awhile; we've been open since 1967.
Learn more about who we are!
Effective October 1, 2015 a 3% fee must be added to any payments made online using your credit or debit card. Click here for more information
Learn more about our philosophy, which focuses on respecting each child's individuality and his or her holistic development, our highly-trained staff, our board of directors and information about the day-to-day at the Center.
Our school year begins anew each August. We have a specific number of children in each classroom, and once spots are filled up, we begin a wait list. Learn more about how to begin the process of registering and enrolling at CHDCC.