Chapel Hill Day Care Center
The Chapel Hill Day Care Center is an early childhood education center located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
We are a nationally-accredited, five-star early childhood education program located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
We have several qualities that we believe set us apart.
- Our small group size allows children to get the attention they need. Our child-to-teacher ratio is one of the best in the area and exceeds state licensing requirements.
- Our caregivers are highly qualified and respect the language, culture and values of individual families.
- We are a relationship-focused program. We know children need healthy relationships to thrive, and we are committed to creating and cultivating individual relationships with children and families.
- As a nonprofit program, what drives our decision making is research-based best practices.
- We are committed to socioeconomic diversity. Because of our dedication to accessible child care, 30% of our families receive some kind of financial assistance.
- Although we are expensive, our high tuition allows us to hire the best caretakers and continue to offer premium programs.
- We've been doing this awhile; we've been open since 1967.
Learn more about who we are!
Learn more about our philosophy, which focuses on respecting each child's individuality and his or her holistic development, our highly-trained staff, our board of directors and information about the day-to-day at the Center.
Our school year begins anew each August. We have a specific number of children in each classroom, and once spots are filled up, we begin a wait list. Learn more about how to begin the process of registering and enrolling at CHDCC.