Chapel Hill Day Care Center
The Chapel Hill Day Care Center is an early childhood education center offering infant and toddler care, as well as programs for preschool and pre-k children. We are located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
We are a nationally-accredited, five-star early childhood education program located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. We offer relationship-based care for infants, toddler & two year old children, as well an evidence-based curriculum for preschool and pre-k children.
Why choose us?
We have several qualities that we believe set us apart.
- Our small group size allows children to get the attention they need. Our child-to-teacher ratio is one of the best in the area and exceeds state licensing requirements.
- Our teachers are highly qualified and respect the language, culture and values of individual families.
- We are a relationship-focused program. We know children need healthy relationships to thrive, and we are committed to creating and cultivating individual relationships with children and families.
- As a nonprofit program, what drives our decision making is research-based best practices.
- We are committed to socioeconomic diversity. Because of our dedication to accessible child care, 30% of our families receive some kind of financial assistance.
- Although we are expensive, it allows us to hire the best teachers and continue to offer premium programs. Typically, about 80% of our annual income goes to employee wages and benefits. We invest in our teachers because an early childhood program is only as good as its staff.
- Experience counts...and we have 50 years of offering quality care and education for young children.
Please add an additional 3% fee to any payment made online using your credit or debit card. Learn more
Our school year begins anew each August. We have a specific number of children in each classroom, and once spots are filled up, we begin a wait list. Learn more about how to register and enroll at CHDCC.